Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

YMCMB





I’m mad late, but just wanted to make a post bout some interesting stuff last week. I had the pleasure of going to Kevin Rudolf Album release party in Lucky Strike. The name of that place alone has been in my head since listening to "Drake - Fireworks" (Who would have guessed Lucky Strike" would have you stuck with me). I ended up there on some regular stuff, but after a little while got the chance to go into VIP. It seemed good enough, open bar, lots of people, "industry" shit. Little while after I had to hold down the sections for Cash Money. Wasn’t too sure who was coming yet, but a lot of names were floating around. Its K. Rudolf’s party so of course he was expected, but I was also hearing Drake, Birdman, Slim, etc were all stopping by. I got the chance to meet some real cool people. Vibe and everything was good and the night was a success... here’s some pics I got to take. Shout out to CeeLow for getting me the pic with Birdman. At one point it was really just a few people left in the section and we were actually bowling with them. I hit 9 pins n left Kevin Rudolf to pick up the last one... He's actually pretty nice, considering he picked up the spare…


P.S. Stay Tuned... LOL
Braggin Rightz this weekend 6.26 NOSTRAND AND AVE V. Brooklyn, NY in GOSHEN PARK
BASKETBALL TOURNEMENT AND BBQ
DAY 2. We in NOCTURNAL. 2.27 1623 FLATBUSH AVE. WHICH TEAM POPS THE MOST BOTTLES

No comments:

Searchbar

Custom Search