Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

While you were sleeping? (Sneaker Post)

While I was looking at the XIs I noticed this tidbit..

"For those of you that bought the Black/Varsity Red VIs just so you could get a taste of the infamous Infrared VI’s, then you might be a little heated when you read this… Jordan fiends flocked to the stores earlier in 2010 to pick up the “new Infrared 6s” without realizing they’re not in fact Infrareds, but Varsity Red 6s. instead No worries, now you have a chance to pick up the real deal…but it’s in a pack. The Air Jordan Infrared VI Pack is stirring up a lot of talk amongst Air Jordan collectors, and there are sure to sell quick. These new Jordans will release on June 19, 2010.
--JordanDepot

I do remember when the Black/Red VIs dropped in early 2010, there was a buzz for them but I wasn't really feeling it. I had just got the Space Jams the month before and remember speaking to the homie BBC Dream saying how I did not like how the VIs that came out looked so I wasn't in much of a rush to get. I wasn't too into the way to the material it looked to be made out of because it wasn't the same as the original.. Hopefully they come correct in June, something similar to the Black/Gold VIs in the (DMP) Defining Moment Package.. Supposed to be around the time Drake Album drops too

No comments:

Searchbar

Custom Search